To lodge a warranty claim, please scroll down to the “SUBMIT WARRANTY CLAIM FORM” below:
If the defective product falls under the manufacturer’s warranty, Nobby Kitchens will,
at its option, either:
- Arrange repair of the defected warranted product by the manufacturer; or
- Arrange replacement of the defective warranted product by the manufacturer.
If a warranted product is no longer available and cannot be repaired, the manufacturer, at its absolute discretion, may replace the warranted product with a substituted item which would be as close as possible in dimension / function and colour. The manufacturer however, cannot guarantee that the replacement item will be exactly the same in all aspects when compared with the original item.
MANUFACTURER PRODUCT WARRANTY
Nobby warrants that all Nobby cabinets will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 10 (ten years) from the date of supply.
This warranty covers the following products which are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty at time of purchase;
|Cosentino Benchtops (Silestone & Dekton)
|Wilsonart Laminate Benchtops
|Laminate Benchtops (excluding Wilsonart)
|Solid Surface Benchtops (Acrylic)
|ACCESSORIES AND HARDWARE
|Blum Hardware & Accessories
|Häfele Hardware & Accessories
|Handles & Knobs
|SINKS AND TAPS
|Titus Tekform Sinks
|Titus Tekform Taps
|5 (on cartridges)
|Billi – Hot, Cold, Sparkling Systems
|CABINETS AND DRAWERS
|Cabinets (Carcass only)
|Doors & Panels
|APPLIANCES (warranty covered by supplier, click through to claim)
|2 to 5
|Trades (Plumbing, Electrical, Rendering / Plastering, Tiling, Ceiling Cornice, Rangehood Ducting)
This warranty is null and void if any person, other than a Nobby Kitchens authorised representative installs, repairs or alters the warranted products without the prior consent of Nobby Kitchens. This warranty does not apply in relation to any damage to the warranted products caused by any of the following;
- wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents;
- use of inappropriate chemicals;
- mistreatment, negligent use or misuse;
- insufficient or improper care (including inappropriate use of cleaning products);
- fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light including ultraviolet light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets);
- alterations, modifications or use of the Warranted Products which is beyond or inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which has not been authorised by Nobby Kitchens; or
- over exposure to heat or water.
- Nobby Kitchens will not, under any circumstances, be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss or damages (such as loss of use, inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property). In no event shall the Nobby Kitchens liability, under this warranty for a warranted product, exceed the purchase price of that warranted product or its replacement.
- the High Moisture Resistant board (HMR) used in the manufacture of your Nobby kitchen has a High Moisture Resistance, but is not waterproof. HMR will not deteriorate if water, steam and oil spills are wiped off immediately. However, HMR will deteriorate if water, steam and oils are left to soak into the material, in which case the Warranty does not apply.
- if due care is not taken with moisture to the kitchen components. Benchtop mitre joins cannot withstand water overflows and steam caused by kettles being placed over the join or under wall cabinets. Such damage is not covered under the terms of this Warranty.
- Laminex Absolute Matt Warranty – Only use diluted dishwashing liquid to clean or methylated spirits for oily and difficult marks. Do not use Spray and Wipe or similar products as they will leave streaks. See Laminex Care and guide to maintenance.
PROOF OF WARRANTY CLAIM
Claims will not be accepted unless the original proof of home ownership and product purchase invoice and date is provided together with the appropriate warranty certificate (at time of purchase) is supplied to Nobby Kitchens. The warranty is personal to the original purchaser of the warranted products and may not be assigned or transferred, including to any subsequent purchaser of the property upon which the warranted products are installed. If the inspection reveals that this warranty does not apply, then the customer must pay a $200.00 inspection fee.
WARRANTY INSPECTIONS – ON SITE
On-site (visiting your home) Warranty inspections will not be carried out unless the warranty claim form has been filled out, photos uploaded and proof of purchase and home ownership has been approved.
Once you submit the form below, a customer service person will call you and discuss the next steps. If your kitchen requires a warranty inspection, a fee of $200 will be charged upfront. If the inspection reveals that the warranty applies, the $200 will be refunded and not charged.
Submit Warranty Claim
Please note, claims will not be accepted unless the original proof of home ownership and product purchase invoice and date is provided together with the appropriate warranty certificate (at time of purchase) is supplied to Nobby Kitchens.
Nobby Kitchens has the right to have any alleged faulty product/s inspected by an authorised Nobby Kitchens representative prior to any claim being processed.